Returns and refunds of an order and warranties
1. Our standardized warranty period for all new products is twelve-month from the date of purchasing.
2. Buyers pay the return costs.
3. We do not normally provide a refund if you have simply changed your mind about an Order, so please choose carefully.
4. In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product purchased from APAC Notebooks, including those products which carry a manufacturer's warranty, you must have clear proof of purchase; typically, a receipt or invoice.
5. Your rights under a product warranty are separate to and in addition to any other rights and remedies available to you under Australian law, including under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. In relation to returning faulty products, warranty periods are strictly enforced. If a claim is made under a warranty, it is very important that you immediately apply for a Return Authorisation number as soon as you become aware of the need to do so. When we receive your product, we will assess whether the product has a fault and can be accepted as a warranty claim. We may be required to consult with the manufacturer or their repair agent to determine the fault and resolution. If we must send your product to the manufacturer or their repair agent, we will ask them to assess the product and provide their assessment within a reasonable timeframe. Where the assessment finds that there is no fault with the product, or that the product has been damaged due to use of the product by you for a purpose for which it is not intended, outside its recommended parameters or specifications, or circumstances otherwise beyond our control, we may require, at our option, that you compensate us for any fees incurred by us in relation to the assessment. Once your product assessment is completed, we will inform you whether your warranty claim is accepted, and whether we will repair, replace or refund your product.